- FORMED – when all animals including dinosaurs were created
- FEARLESS – when people and dinosaurs lived together before the fall without fear
- FALLEN – when sin came and dinosaurs (and man) began to die
- FLOOD – when most dinosaur fossils were formed
- FADED – when dinosaurs died out
- FOUND – when their fossils began to be discovered
- FICTION – today, when we are told dinosaurs lived millions of years ago.
The book’s strengths are it’s colorful full-page pictures (see below) and the gentle way it introduces children to evolutionary thought – we hear the evolutionist's theories, but they are presented with in a controlled manner with rebuttal on hand.
Adults will find it an interesting book too, but there are other dinosaur books – ones that demand a little more from a reader, and also reward the reader with more depth – that adults will like more. Check out these other possibilities.